Bathe & Body bath soak
$6.00 – $18.00
Soothe, soak, relieve, release, and replenish with ME natural Bathe & Body bath soak. Bathing in these herbs gives you a nature outdoor feels in the comfort of your own home. A bath soak that soothes the body, clears the pores, and relaxes the muscles. With many benefits, this soak will assist the skin via the pores.
– Prepare water as warm as you can stand
– Pour (desired amount) soak under running water AND/OR….
– Pour (desired amount) soak in bath bag under running water and let float in tub
– Soak for 20-30 minutes 1 day a week for best results
– Make sure to sip on water all throughout soak to prevent dehydration.
Bentonite clay leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and less inflamed.
Calendula reduces inflammation and promotes wound healing.
Dead Sea salts are a nutrient rich salt combats stress and fluid retention; it eases muscle stiffness and relax muscles.
Epsom salts often used as a soaking solution.
Himalayan Pink Salt is detoxifying in a bath
Adding either oil or fresh buds to a hot bath will promote relaxation.
Hers: epsom salt, dead sea salt, bentonite clay, sodium bicarbonate, himalayan pink salt, hawaiian black salt, essential oils (lavender, camphor), herbs (calendula, lavender).
His: epsom salt, dead sea salt, bentonite clay, sodium bicarbonate, himalayan pink salt, hawaiian black salt, essential oils (pine needle, camphor), herbs (calendula, patchouli).