Armpit Detox Combo
This combo is to release stress from the lymph nodes. It not only helps speed up the natural deodorant adjustment period, but it might also help pull some toxins out of the skin and tissue of the armpits. Refreshing your underarms with Mist Pits is a minimal way to know, if your under arm being natural is a go?!
Include Detox type in order notes. (default type is w/ apple-cider vinegar powder)
apple cider vinegar powder – activated charcoal powder
Magnesium Hydroxide: Helps balance pH, it does not absorb into the skin, it counteracts any odor-causing bacteria on the surface of the skin without impacting the layer of skin where sweat glands, somewhat of an ‘extra strength’, a great alternative for those with sensitive skin and irritation to baking soda.
– ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS FOR ARM PITS TO RECOGNIZE THEY ARE MIGRATING BACK TO ITS NATURAL STATE –
Mist pits deodorant is child safe (1 – 3 mist per pit)
Armpit detox/packet should not be used on children.
Her scent: tea tree, lavender
Him scent: geranium, pine, patchouli
- Mix 2 teaspoons of the ingredients and 2-3 teaspoons of water (to get the right consistency) in a glass bowl (do not use metal!) with a wooden or non-metal spoon until about the consistency of sour cream.
- Spread in an even layer over the armpits and allow to sit for 5-20 minutes. i.e. start slowly and working up to a longer period of time once you see how your body adjust. If it hurts at all, remove immediately.
- This may cause some redness as it will increase blood-flow to the area, but it will go away quickly.
- Wash off in the shower or with a warm, wet washcloth.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week and for as long needed until under-arm odor goes away and mist pits deodorant is non-irritating. (best used on a free day so as to allow armpits to breath without even needing to wear deodorant.)
Possible side effects:
- Tender underarms and breast/chest
How to maintain:
- Drink plenty of water
Mist Pits deodorant:
- Keep glass bottle in a secure area
- Wait to use at least 1-2 hours after detox i.e.: recommended
- Lightly shake upright before every use
- Lightly press down to dispense mist from the sprayer clearing line for each additional spray
- Securely keep mist pits deodorant to refresh if/when needed.
Mist Pits deodorant: spring water, fractionated coconut oil, sea salt, apple cider vinegar, witch hazel, sodium bicarbonate (or without), magnesium hydroxide, essential oils (citronella, oil blend of choice). Net Wt. 2.15oz
Detox packet: Bentonite clay, apple-cider vinegar powder or activated charcoal powder
EARN POINTS FOR ACTIONS
Follow us on Instagram
Bee our friend on Facebook
Create an account
Make 5 Purchases
Refer a friend
Get 100 Bonus Points
Earn Points for Purchases
5 Points Per $1.00
Share On Facebook
REDEEM POINTS FOR DISCOUNTS
$20 off entire purchase