Oil Pull (gum care)
$13.00 – $28.00
An ayurvedic dental technique; this Oil Pull ME oil pull focuses on the health of the gums associated with tooth decay, bad breath, canker sores, and MORE!
The No Ache oil pull is a concentrated gum care that will ease the ache or irritations such as canker sores while benefiting the area with pain and mouth aiding essentials.
*Not recommended for Pregnant women due to the action of swishing through the stomach muscles*
Oil Pull ME oil pull DIRECTIONS:
– Best to floss before use
– Use dropper and apply 2 to 3 full drops of oil in mouth
– Swish and pull oil thoroughly through all teeth/gum areas
– Pull oil not less than 15-20 minutes
— FYI: Coconut Oil solidifies at cool temperatures, may have to warm up prior to use.
Oil Pull ME Suggested use:
– Use on EMPTY morning stomach
– Do not consume alcohol prior to use
– Watch food intake prior to use
– Brush teeth thoroughly after
Possible side effects:
- Sore gums
- Light stomachache
- Light headache
How to maintain:
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat a light nutritious meal/snack
No Ache oil pull DIRECTIONS and SUGGESTED USE:
– Floss and brush before use.
– Shake well before each use.
– Apply 1 drop to test area.
– If tooth or gum is ok after 1 minute apply 6 to 8 drops directly to painful or infected area.
– Allow to sit on area and/or slightly swish oil until it is soothed in painful or infected area only and spit out after.
– Use twice a day to increase results of pain, inflammation.
– Use once every few days as an oral treatment to the mouth.
— FYI: DO NOT treat or use like a normal oil pull
Oil Pull ME oil pull: coconut oil or sesame oil, turmeric powder, clove powder, essential oils (peppermint, neem, myrrh, lemon, clove bud, eucalyptus, sweet orange, tea tree, rosemary, cinnamon, oregano) 1.15oz
No Ache oil pull: sesame oil, myrrh herb, clove bud herb, hirataki powder, oral herb, essential oils blend 1.15oz